Are you interested in a career that changes lives? Do you want a company that you can grow with?
New Horizon Community Care is a non-profit agency that specializes in Residential Group Homes and Outpatient Program services in the East and West Valley areas. Our mission is to create a structured, therapeutic environment which will empower individuals to build healthy relationships and develop life skills that will promote personal growth.
New Horizon supports our employees by providing a challenging, dynamic work experience in which excellence in achievement is promoted and recognized. We are continually seeking qualified individuals to join our team.
General ApplicationIf you are applying for a position that is not listed, you may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants must be able to obtain a non-restricted Level 1 Arizona Department of Public Safety Fingerprint Clearance Card, current driver's license and be 21 years of age. It is a requirement of New Horizon employment that the employee maintain a driver license record that allows him/her to be insurable. New Horizon is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse populations encouraged to apply.
Please contact Human Resources at 480-722-2730 if you have any questions regarding employment.
What NHCC has to offer
- Competitive salaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Aflac stipends to customize plans to fit your lifestyle/family
- Discounted daycare services in Chandler
- A matching retirement program 403(b)
- Veterinary Discount Program
- Tuition Assistance
- State Licensure Reimbursement (if applicable)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- A qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.